Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The End

I liked the end of the book and how it seems to tie a lot of the different pieces of the plot together. There are little aspects that we can see tied together at the end. I also found that the use of Indian words was a little difficult to read past, yet it really brought into what Sai was like, it was kind of like a final touch on the character. I thought that since all the characters were some how involved in the conclusion it was settling. Well, at least you could see the characters being reflected in the conclusion of the story. I like this book, and I'd actually recommend this book if you are the kind of person who is interested in an conflicted novel, with cultures intertwined, and who likes a little splash of love in their novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment